Hooked On Phonics 各分4個級別(大套)：Pre-K, Kindergarten, Grade 1, and Grade 2
每個級別分兩等：Level 1、Level 2，Level 3、Level 4，Level 5、Level 6，Level 7、Level 8
Hooked on Phonics 是一套是美國家長也喜愛自己在家使用自然拼音教材，它本身有完整的教學系統，結合DVD（裡面有歌謠、故事）、搭配故事書、習作、獎勵貼紙、導引手冊等，購買後也可以用每套產品的序號上HOP官網註冊帳號，免費使用他們線上系統配合書本內容進度學習，它是幾乎所有home schooling的家長幾乎都會採用的一套自然發音教材。
→Hooked on Phonics官網登錄操作說明←
Learn to Read Kindergarten
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kindergarten is based on research, approved by the Children’s Reading Foundation, and designed in conjunction with leading educators, renowned authors, and most importantly, parents. Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kindergarten uses engaging phonics-based activities, music videos, and online games to help your child become a confident reader. Each unit concludes with a storybook specially written to support the skills children have learned so far in the program--and this is a book they can read to you proudly, on their own! Each lesson takes only about 20 minutes a day.
Learn to Read Kindergarten Level 1 is designed to help kids learn the building blocks of reading to help them become confident readers. It teaches:
– A Review of Letter Names and Letter Sounds
– Short “a” and “i” Vowel Sounds
– Adding “-s” to Nouns and Verbs
– 16 New Sight Words
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, the new Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read gives children the fundamentals to become confident readers. The instructional approach and techniques used in this program are based on research and address each stage of the child’s reading development. Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read systematically builds from introducing letters to sounds, then to words and sentences, incorporating more complex sounds and blends with each step. Our program is:
- Developed using research on phonics, phonemic awareness and oral language, alphabetic knowledge and print awareness.
- Based on our learn-practice-read approach and systematic phonics instruction and now with multisensory materials.
- Built on the premise of a learning arc. Children learn to read at different stages of their development. As a result, the Learn to Read program is broken up into an educational arc that addresses each stage of the child’s reading development
- Developed in conjunction with leading educators, renowned children’s authors, and parents.
Each lesson is designed to take about 20 minutes a day and use the Hooked on Phonics learn-practice-read approach.
- Beginning and ending sounds, short and long vowel sounds, sound combinations, basic word endings, and simple sight words.
- A library of original books written by award-winning authors.
- Designed for children ages 4 to 6.
The set includes:
- 6 Storybooks
- 1 Bonus Book
- 1 workbook
- 1 DVD
- 1 set of stickers
- Online access to all video lessons PLUS bonus content on MyHop (My.HookedonPhonics.com)