Hooked On Phonics 各分4個級別(大套)：Pre-K, Kindergarten, Grade 1, and Grade 2
每個級別分兩等：Level 1、Level 2
如果是Complete，則是包含Level 1、2一起，所以價格是Level 1、2的總和，兩者內容一模一樣。
Hooked on Phonics 是一套是美國家長也喜愛自己在家使用自然拼音教材，它本身有完整的教學系統，結合DVD（裡面有歌謠、故事）、搭配故事書、習作、獎勵貼紙、導引手冊等，購買後也可以用每套產品的序號上HOP官網註冊帳號，免費使用他們線上系統配合書本內容進度學習，它是幾乎所有home schooling的家長幾乎都會採用的一套自然發音教材。
→Hooked on Phonics官網登錄操作說明←
Learn to Read First Grade Level
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read First Grade is based on research, approved by the Children’s Reading Foundation, and designed in conjunction with leading educators, renowned authors, and most importantly, parents. Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read First Grade features leveled learning activities and storybooks featuring targeted vocabulary. Each unit concludes with a storybook specially written to support the skills children have learned so far in the program--and this is a book they can read to you proudly, on their own! Each lesson takes only about 20 minutes a day.
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read First Grade covers beginning and ending consonant digraphs and blends, two-syllable words, and words ending with -ing, -er, -ly, -es, and -ed.
For ages 6 to 7.
Learn to Read First Grade Level 1 is designed to help kids learn the building blocks of reading to help them become confident readers. It teaches:
- Beginning consonant blends
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, the new Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read gives children the fundamentals to become confident readers. The instructional approach and techniques used in this program are based on research and address each stage of the child’s reading development. Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read systematically builds from introducing letters to sounds, then to words and sentences, incorporating more complex sounds and blends with each step. Our program is:
- Developed using research on phonics, phonemic awareness and oral language, alphabetic knowledge and print awareness.
- Based on our learn-practice-read approach and systematic phonics instruction and now with multisensory materials.
- Built on the premise of a learning arc. Children learn to read at different stages of their development. As a result, the Learn to Read program is broken up into an educational arc that addresses each stage of the child’s reading development
- Developed in conjunction with leading educators, renowned children’s authors, and parents.
Each lesson is designed to take about 20 minutes a day.
The set includes:
- 3 Storybooks
- 1 Celebrated Author Storybook
- 1 workbook
- 1 DVD
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 set of stickers
- Access to my.hookedonphonics.com online Learn to Read experience for each lesson and unit